Thank you for your interest in volunteering your time and talent for the Portraits of Love project. We will be able to make this holiday season a little brighter for our U.S. soldiers and their families because of you.
As a participating photographer, we're asking you to open your doors from December 1, 2014 through February 28, 2015 to take a free portrait of a family whose loved one is serving, or who has served in the armed forces overseas. Your name will be put into our database for military families to contact you. All you have to do is take the portrait, upload it to Shutterfly.com
and email the album to the family. The actual printing and mailing of the portrait will be provided courtesy of Shutterfly.
Benefits for you:
As a participating photographer, you will receive the following:
Thank you for your interest in signing up for Portraits of Love. Please click below to sign up for the 2015-2016 program.
- PMDA Portraits of Love Photographer's Kit.
- Ordering Instruction Cards for Families to obtain free photos from Shutterfly
- Photographer 'thank you' promotional certificate for free Shutterfly Photobook
- Listing on the PMDA database with a hyperlink to your website
- National and local media exposure on this website through national PR placements
- Opportunity to meet prospective clients in your community
- The satisfaction of giving back to the soldiers who serve our country.
More information will be emailed to you this summer.