Thank you for your interest in volunteering your time and talent for the Portraits of Love project. We will be able to make this holiday season a little brighter for our U.S. soldiers and their families because of you.
As a participating photographer, we're asking you to open your doors from November 1, 2013 through January 31, 2014 to take a free portrait of a family whose loved one is serving, or who has served in the armed forces overseas. Your name will be put into our database for military families to contact you. All you have to do is take the portrait, upload it to Shutterfly.com
and email the album to the family. The actual printing and mailing of the portrait will be provided courtesy Shutterfly.
Benefits for you:
As a participating photographer, you will receive the following:
Thank you for your interest in signing up for Portraits of Love. Please
note that registration is now closed for the 2013 project. If you wish to
be contacted for future programs, please email Michelle at
- PMDA Portraits of Love Photographer's Kit.
- Ordering Instruction Cards for Families to obtain free photo from Shutterfly
- Photographer 'thank you' promotional certificate for free Shutterfly Photobook
- Listing on the PMDA database with a hyperlink to your website
- National and local media exposure on this website through national PR placements
- Opportunity to meet prospective clients in your community
- The satisfaction of giving back to the soldiers who serve our country.