Thank you for your interest in volunteering your time and talent for the Portraits of Love project. We will be able to make this holiday season a little brighter for our U.S. soldiers and their families.
As a participating photographer, we're asking you to open your doors from November 1, 2012 through January 31, 2013 to take a free portrait of a family whose loved one is serving , or who has served in the armed forces overseas. Your name will be put into our database for military families to contact you. All you have to do is take the portrait, upload it to Shutterfly.com and email the album to the family. The actual printing and mailing of the portrait will be provided courtesy Shutterfly.
Benefits for you:
As a participating photographer, you will receive the following:
We thank you for your interest in the Portraits of Love Project. Please
note that registration for 2012 is now closed but we look forward to your
participation next year.
- PMDA Portraits of Love Photographer's Kit. This kit will be prepared and shipped to you courtesy of FUJIFILM:
- Poster to display in-store front
- Ordering Instruction Cards for Families to obtain free photo from Shutterfly
- Photographer 'thank you' promotional certificate for free Shutterfly Photobook
- Listing on the PMDA database with a hyperlink to your website
- National and local media exposure on this website through national PR placements
- Opportunity to meet prospective clients in your community
- The satisfaction of giving back to the soldiers who serve our country.